SHIPPING AND PACKING
- Bare Circuit boards must be enclosed in an ANTI-STATIC BAG. Enclose the bag in several layers of bubble wrap. Common shipping materials like foam popcorn can cause static arcing, damaging electronic parts. Anti-static bags protect the circuit board from the packing material.
- Monitors must be enclosed in a plain or anti-static plastic bag. Pack monitors with 3 inches of peanuts on all sides.
- Servo Drives & All other items must be enclosed in a plain or anti static plastic bag.
- For items weighing less than 25 lbs, 2" of foam peanuts on all sides is sufficient.
- For items weighing more than 25 lbs, use 2" white bead board for cushioning ( hard foam board commonly used as insulation. Available at Home Depot or Lowes.). Make sure the white bead board surrounds all corners.
- CRUMPLED NEWSPAPER DOES NOT PROVIDE NECESSARY PROTECTION PACK BOX TIGHT, SO YOUR VALUABLE ITEM CANNOT SHIFT EVEN IF THE PACKING MATERIAL COMPRESSES
- A loosely backed box is an invitation for shipping damage. We recommend that you insure your package for the replacement value of the item. If you follow the packaging recommendations above you shouldn't have any problems during shipping.
- If you don't have an account with UPS, we can arrange for UPS to pick up your box. We will need the weight and dimensions of the box and the insured value. We charge UPS published rate plus a processing fee of $8.00. This will be added to your invoice.